Do what You Want to Dowas just reading a random blog, that i stumbled upon while clicking on the link of a link of a link of a link of a link of my friend's blog... yeah u get the idea. tat's how aimless i was. anyway, this particular blog belongs to a girl whom i think lives in a part of the world which i've never ever come across and even doubt its existence. Academic background, social circles, perspectives of life, love relationship.... everything. It's so different that i was actually traumatised while reading her blog. I'm not exaggerating here.... i was really quite traumatised. i can feel the strain in my heart as i read her blog. I just couldn't believe it's a real blog, and of someone my age too. I thought I'm reading a novel... or watching a movie. The things that happened are just so unbelievable. I'm not going to elaborate or talk about her life because i feel that that is her privacy. But... the shock i got from reading her blog... it just leaves my eyes and mouth wide open.
But well, other than the unbelievable stuff and all, there is one thing she wrote that strikes me. '人要笑过,哭过,疯过,错过才算活过。' (ren yao xiao guo, ku guo, feng guo, cuo guo cai suan huo guo) Maybe while one is still young, one really should go all the way and try out whatever one is interested in trying, no matter how crazy or how wrong people deemed it to be. Well, excluding anything illegal or harmful to others, of course. Maybe one shouldn't hide the wildness in one and should just go crazy once in a while, ignoring if it's wrong in the "society's view", ignoring whatever consequences it'll have...