happy anniversaryThree years ago, on this very day, a little girl forgot how it's like to be single. She forgot how she used to dream about her prince charming, she forgot how she'ld wish for this special guy when she watched romance movies/love stories, she forgot how to make decision without consulting/obtaining the opinion of him, she forgot how it's like to stay at home all day during weekends, she forgot how to plan her appointments without considering his schedule, she forgot how not to think of how to make him happy. She totally forgot how to live her life alone.
Three years later, she is given the chance to live the life she had lived for 17 years. She is not coping that well. She have forgotten alot of things. So.. she has to learn everything from scratch again. She is starting to recall and feel the way she would in the past, the kind of reaction she would have when faced with certain situations. Things seem to continue from 3 years ago. She need to be independent again, real independence.
Today marked the end of that 3 years. From now on, I will learn to be independent. I will live my life the way I want it to. I will plan my future myself. I will do what I feel like doing. I will make full use of the given freedom. No more sacrificing, no more thinking abt ways to make him happy, no more worrying abt his feelings, no more spending of my time and effort on him.
It is time i start to love myself and think for myself. I will be alright.