There's some problem with blogger.. or is it just my blog??
I cant seem to be able to post anything else without affecting the page layout. =(
Hopefully it's a blogger problem and they will solve it soon.
- Viv, 02August09
Hiyee.. Welcome! It's a new look again... I hope you will like it. =)
- Viv, 12July09
hits since 12July2009.
..Rambling..
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
It snowed!! Finally... after waiting for so long... after thinking that it wouldn't snow this year... it's snowing!!! YAAAAAY~!! *happy*excited*grin*
I am happily married. :)
Just a typical girl seeking her own fairy tale..
and she is glad to have found her prince. =)
And the prince decided to ask the typical girl… to be his princess and live happily ever after!!
~*20 November 2010*~
The day my prince went on his knees and presented me with THE ring!
~*27 November 2010*~
The day we booked Changi Village Hotel to hold our solemnisation ceremony!
~*11 December 2010*~
The day we found and bought our fairytale castle!
~*14 December 2010*~
The day we finally decided and bought our wedding bands - to be worn on our fingers forever!
~*21 December 2010*~
The day my prince and I filed for a notice of marriage with ROM!
~*25 January 2011*~
The day we collected our marriage certificate from the ROM!
~*30 January 2011*~
The day my prince and I tied the knots to live happily ever after!
..Wishes..
Don't want to think anymore! Have been looking at it since 3gs... now that 4g is here, i don't want to consider anymore!! waiting anxiously for its launch soon!!
Yay i got my necklace!! I got a new watch!! But I still need earrings!!
Working clothes, going out clothes, and BATA SHOES!! need to buy it before 1st Aug!
I got the earphone but still lacking the mp3 player..
I STILL want to solve jigsaw puzzle! And I STILL don't have a place big enough to do it.. lol!