i am so screwedThe title says it all. I am so gonna die. I'm not even demoralised. It's far beyond demoralisation. I have kinda accepted the fact that I cant do a single question on the exam paper.
I'm studying subject by subject. So far, I've finished 2, out of the grand total of 8. These 2 are the easiest of the 8, and i "finished" them by being able to complete 50% of each of the 2 past yr papers attempted. amazing achievement.
and today, i tried doing past yr papers of the 3rd subject. It's not even considered doing, cos after looking at every single question, I had to refer to the solution given. I didn't know where and how to tackle them. And the worst ting is, i don't understand the solution. for both papers 'attempted'. how clever i've become.
and that's not even the tougher subjects.
have been slacking too much i guessed. i started this hols with the mentality that i cant just mug, i need to relax when i want to. it is a holiday after all~ so i spent the entire 2 weeks with no stress at all. doesn't even feel like exam is approaching. but during dinner 2 nights ago, the stress hit me when bingrong said he's not stressed by exams at all. why? he only need to get a B to get his guaranteed first class. no wonder he looked so relaxed... somemore his exam is a little later than mine, with fewer papers i think.
urgh... time to buck up. need to start waking up earlier than 12pm (and that's when i sleep ard 1am!). hahaha... pig. =P ya... i really duno how to survive this time round. juz be prepared to die i guess. heh~