raineeebowie!!!"Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue.
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too! "

Yeaaah!!! Today is a good day to blog cos i'm sooo excited after seeing 3 rainbows!!!! well... maybe not exactly 3, cos i think it's actually the same one appearing and disappearing several times. But I saw them from different places!!! erm... different parts of Hyde Park to be exact. heh... so that's 3 rainbows in all!! See how big the rainbow is!!! This is like the biggest I've ever seen in my life!!!

But to catch such a rainbow, there is a price to pay. And that is... we have to endure the rain then sunshine then rain then sunshine... quite annoying actually.

This is when we found someone to take a pic for us... juz a few min after cw discovered the rainbow. That's how fast the weather was changing... you can see the rainbow disappearing oredi!
as we walked further, it rained again... and ho ho! another big rainbow!!!



yupyupyup... after all the excitment from the rainbows, we reached these mutated algae look alike floating exhibits which was my main purpose of coming to the hyde park. They didn't seem that interesting anymore. =P

But it's definitely a worthwhile trip getting slightly drenched once every 15min. haha...
"I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too..." ^^