life goes on...it's only been a week since the performance ended but it feels like a looong time had passed. the hectic schedule did become slightly more relaxing, but it's no where near to the time when i can juz watch my drama serials continuously episode after episode. After a term and 2 weeks of no work, there's a hell lot of work to catch up on. Especially so when the piece of coursework due on the last day of my performance was due for resubmission, i.e. it was not done correctly and rejected and i haf to redo again, one week later. And it requires my thorough understanding of all that i've learnt in that entire course, which I apparently didn't understand enough to pass my coursework!! >_< It also doesn't help at all that it has to be done in Excel when I had to look through and spot mistakes from lots of equations like these =((($B$3 + J9)*$C$6)^(($C$4-1)/$C$4)) + (C29 - C13^($F$2- ... and so on). I would suspect my degree of my myopic to almost increase tremendously. bleah. So for the better half of this week, I spent ALL my time on this piece of coursework. But all is worth it when i just received an email from the lecturer yesterday saying ' Your report has been accepted as it is and we are fully satisfied.' WoOOHoOoOO!!!~~~ But then, I still feel a little unsatisfied that I spent soooo much time doing it and yet they onli took 1 day to finish marking and get back to me. unfair! hahaha...
If u think that's all the work I had to catch up on, then tat's very wrong. The meeting with my FYP supervisor 2 days ago was extremely stressful for me. I had to meet him every week to report on my progress but I requested to skip the meeting on my performance night cos I cant possibly be somewhere else at 6pm when the show starts at 7.30pm. So the meeting 2 days ago was supposed to cover my progress for the past 2 weeks!!! BUT I DID NO WORK TO SHOW HIM!!!! sheesh. i was seriously at a loss of what excuses to come up with. After a long struggle, I've decided that 'honesty is the best policy'. hahaha... And hence for this coming week, I'll have to fulfil my promise to him to work even more to make up for that 2 weeks' lack of work. =(
Other than that, it's also about time i start to catch up on my other subjects. I feel so shitty that I have only attempted a total of 1.5 tutorials for all the other subjects combined. There's the progress report due in 2 weeks time... and there's also the Jap mid-term exam to study for. I also have to settle my household account which I've left hanging for quite some time... my bank account is in debit!!! must get the rent back soon... heh. and i need to clean my room too... i've neglected it for too long. =P
i always wondered how come non-engineering students always have so many free time to organise this, organise that, join this, take part in that... now i finally understand why. It's becos most of them not only have a slacker time-table... they dun have coursework deadlines every week, or sometimes not even one!!!! At least now i feel better knowing why i need to mug so much relative to them. haha..
i hope i'll have more time soon. I wanna watch 'Full House', i wanna watch 'Goong', i wanna watch all the movies on my house server. i wanna go shopping. I wanna go dating!! hahaha... i want more proper snow when I'm not still sleeping. heehee...