it's endingI was just reminded that there's only 8 days left to the end of this term. Or in my case, 8 days left to the end of my undergraduate study.. (cos there's no more lectures after easter break and exams & finishing up of FYP does not count towards my defintion of an enjoyable student life) no wonder i'm feeling an unexplainable tinge of sadness these days.
And to add on to it, I am not able to enjoy these last 8 days! I forsee myself skipping lectures to do my coursework, and maybe some FYP as well. There's still the language exam and oral to tackle... why cant they just let us enjoy our precious last few days of school in peace???
and to be honest, it doesn't help that when i'm working so hard everyday, there are pple out there who never seems to be studying. Never. Sometimes it makes me wonder if it is becos I really have a shit load of work, or am i that inefficient. But that is ok. What is really annoying is when pple dun graciously accept the fact and keep complaining for the sake of doing it. That's irritating.
I guess it's time to admit i am stressed. dammit. I dowan the term to end, I dowan to do my coursework, I want to go out and play, I want time to relax. I want to enjoy the sunshine, I want to enjoy the blue blue sky, I want to enjoy the cool temperature. I want to go hyde park, I want to go shopping, I want to go touring, I want to eat good food. I want time to stop.
I dowan to graduate.