hols just started!!!easter break started a week ago... but i felt that my hols has only just started!! after an entire term of full steam work... the first few days of the break was spent to resurrect myself and get my life back in control.. like tidying my room, vacuuming the floor, washing the bedsheets, etc which i embarrassingly but uncontrollably have not done for so so long. after that is the edinburgh trip! and at last... after a week, i've finally regained enough energy to realize it's holiday and the need to enjoy my well deserved break set in.
returning to a house of intense revision got me a little worried since I don't rmb such atmosphere in the house last easter at this time. but I convinced myself that I desperately need a break since i've been working non-stop for sooo long.
and now, with less than 3 weeks left... it's high time i start my revision. Though reality has not really hit me hard enough... i kinda know I need to mug... soon. heehee... aza aza fighting! =P