a new lookIt's been 2 yrs+ since I last changed my blog's outlook. I was hoping to give it an annual facelift but apparently it had dragged on for a year. hahhaa...
today, or rather yesterday, was a crappy day for me. hence the sudden urge to finish the facelift immediately, since i've oredi completed the tedious part of searching for a skin i like. hoping to hear some positive feedback about it. =P
to me, report writing is a much more stressful task than revising for exams. Because it's a task which I would put aside until i realized i dun haf enough time to finish it, and when i finally get down to doing it i'll realize i need even more time than expected to complete it due to my lack of proficiency in the english language.
my brain simply don't think in words. i cant help feeling stupid.