i'm gonna start work soon!it's one thing knowing that you've graduated and is waiting for ur job posting, and another thing knowing the posting and waiting for the start date of ur job. The former is a feeling of 'yeah i've waited long enough so when is it ever gonna start', whereas the latter is 'omg there's only so few days left to slack b4 i wun get to shop anymore on a weekday afternoon!'. i am beginning to count down and treasure my remaining 'numbered days'.
I'm gonna face a new phase in my life... one tat I'm not familiar with at all. Hence it's inevitable I'm getting rather anxious and nervous about it. I'm not as adaptable as I'ld like to be so hopefully I wun screw up too badly in the initial stage. And I also hope that i'll grew to enjoy a working life.
Apart from work, I finally received the marks of my individual exam papers! The results were extreme... both extremely good and extremely disappointing. Got a borderline 'B'... which should not bother me becos it's an extra subject, but still it'll be nice seeing an A instead of a B since I could have been able to get that 0.5 marks more if I had treated the exam more seriously instead of taking my own sweet time and left 1 full qn blank. >.< AET was a huge disappointment but still i should haf expected it coming when I saw the paper. Made me wonder if I could haf obtained an A if I had taken another Advanced Application course, but this is just a pointless thought. On the other hand, I did the Advanced courses surprisingly well!!! Never expected myself to be able to achieve A* results!! hehehehe... but well, no matter wat the actual marks are... they don't matter anymore. it's a chapter of my life that is closed.
kbox today with the PUB scholars was lotsa fun!! but felt realli old when i see the new scholars... they were as old as my sis!! still serving NS!! i better accept reality quick. haha..