movie & anniversary!Movie treats!
I seldom watch movies when I was in London becos of the expensive movie tickets... and also becos my housemates usually had the movies in their laptop even b4 the movie is being screened in cinemas. haha.. But just before returning to Singapore, I was treated to two movies at the 2 largest cinemas in London at Leicester Sq!! Ocean 13 at the Empire cinema and Harry Potter at the Odeon (the 1st public screening in London)!!! And there were even popcorns to go with it!! hohoho... lucky me!! =)
The Odeon one was where the premieres were usually held and also where one can catch a glimpse of hollywood stars walking down the red carpets!! There was only 1 screen in the entire huge cinema so u can imagine how big it is. It's not juz 1 level of seats, but there r also the circle seats just like in musical theatres!! There is also a stage in front of the screen so that pple can give thanks and speeches i suppose.
The Empire cinema, on the other hand, looks smaller from the outside but in my opinion is better because the interior was very lavishly decorated and it had free seating!! The tickets are cheaper than the Odeon one too. The screen was also very big so it's more worth it to catch the films there. Oh and the movie tickets & all the popcorn and food were all bought at the same counter!! Tat was the first time I encountered such service. Then after coming back to Spore I realized Cathay cinemas are doing the same ting too. wonder who 'learned' from who... hehe..
!Second Anniversary!
I love our anniversary date becos it usually falls within a few days from the fireworks display!!! hehe... so we were back to the same restaurant and even the same seats!! hehehe... =P so fun!!
And I got flowers! He got a new white coat! and We got a new pair of rings!!! hehehe.. *happy!*