15 yrs wait..my fingers are very tired. hence a switch in keyboard to type this not-to-be-missed entry!!! wahahahaa!
it was supposed to be scheduled at btw 12noon-1pm. I slept really late (or rather early?) last night in hope of waking up at noon, in time for the delivery. But at 9:10am in the morning, my hp rang. In my state of unconciousness, i managed to catch certain keywords like 'deliver', 'on the way'. ok.
suddenly it striked me that they could be making the delivery early!! gosh~ i woke up immediately despite my heavy head and eyelids and changed up quickly, waiting excitedly for its arrival. It didn't take too long. I was still trying to figure out if I got the message correctly when the doorbell rang. WOOHOO it IS here!!!!!!
The space allocated to it initially was not enough. I underestimated the height, so it could not be pushed into the little slot under the window. Had to remove a cupboard at the other end to fit it in nicely, which it did!! somehow it seemed to be alot bigger than what i had seen from the shop. But my mum says it's simply because our house is much smaller. So true.
Needless to say, I was having fun with it right after the delivery till now. Have not even had my breakfast yet.
So there you are~ My most wanted object in my wishlist for the past 15 yrs or so. Not exactly what I want, but similar enough. It is the very first expensive item I am willing to spend my salary on.
Mum: Waaah it's so ex... you need to work for one whole month to pay for it!!
Me: Not true... you can say I've been saving up for the past 15 yrs. So that's like..very little each month.
Bro: Not true. You don't save.
Nonetheless, I am now able to play it as and when I like!! yaaaaaaay~~ it's a dream come true!!
HOORAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
