The First but not Only driving practical testI must must must document this. cos it is damn stupid..
k lar. I took my first driving test today. And of cos... u shud have guessed by now that i didn't make it. My nerves killed the day. I failed cos of the first circuit item. That's pretty much a gd summary of what happened.
In detail, I first did the directional change in the circuit. Managed to reverse the car into the lot, but too far to the left of the lot. So when attempting to turn out to the left... the back left wheel strike the kerb once. I thot i had mounted the kerb, which means immediate failure. So i just reversed without using my brain... And hence the same thing happened a second time when i tried to turn out again. There goes 20 pts.
After that, I knew I cant make it oredi lar... so the nerves went away. The remaining 5 items went by in a breeze.. it was so quick that when the tester asked me to go out of the circuit i was still wondering if i had completed all 6 items oredi or did he decide to make me skip some since I've failed anyway?
Went out onto the road... it's the last slot of the day (4.30pm - 5.15pm) so tester reduced the route by ALOT. In any case, i got 2 pts on the road. 32 pts in the circuit.
boohoohoo. freaking THIRTY-FOUR pts. i will rmb it. =(