Being DrunkThere are times in life when one would start to wonder and become deep in thoughts abt oneself, on one's future, on the uncertainties ahead. There are so many things to be done - those you are dying but have no time to do (that's the usual excuse i give myself), and the rest you just cant convince yourself to do what you don't like to.
It's a question in my mind for so long... but I could nvr answer it for myself. Where do you find the fire in your heart, how do you live the way you want and not be influenced by external factors, or perhaps the fundamental question is... who are you?
It's almost a quarter of a century. When I was younger, I thought that most people by now would have figure it all out. Perhaps time has stood still for a while, perhaps the disappointment and pain had blockade a part of the brain, but my mind and body don't seem to be in sync. It's like someone suffering from amnesia.. the more you try to think about it, the worse the headache gets. So you just give up at the end of the day.
Or it could just be because I only just got out of bed at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon, and I am dehydrated. It's the morning grogginess... [I shall assume it's still morning since I only just woke up], or the experts called it the Sleep Inertia. Some researchers equated this to being drunk.