Flower 4..or as they named it, 'Boys before Flowers' once again!It came out in the form of a comic, then in cartoon, then the taiwanese drama, then version 2 of the taiwanese serial. Then the japanese followed. And now, another one in Korean! It's never dying.. I thought it was so over! When I heard abt the Korean one coming up, I'm thinking I'm not gonna spend the time watching something for the 3rd time again!!! Isn't it abit too much??
But my sis convinced me it's the latest craze... and while I was trying to fill my boredom, I decided to give it a try. And ok... needless to say, got hooked again. Even though it's the same story that I know so well, but I guess it's nvr too much watching something sweet.
Anyway, I thought the characters of F4 is handled the best in this version, cos their characters are not so extreme and are more like 'real people'. I would have liked shan cai to be prettier though.. =P