You ask why did I post up the previous photo? I also don't know why actually. haha... cos I just discovered that my hp camera has these two effects; cos I didn't expect the photo to turn up not too bad; cos it's an attempt at a sunrise photo but because it's too cloudy there's only a few rays of light through the clouds; because because... must there be a reason to everything?
Human brains are just too hardworking. It always make sure that there's something processing in your head other than making sure your body functions normally. How do people meditate? Are they really able to not think abt anything at all?
I came across something which I find pretty enlightening. "
When you find yourself in a situation that you don’t feel loved without someone else – you will be needy, you might feel empty or incomplete. Objectively, can you see that as long as a person needs others to love her in order to feel loved, she will never really feel perfectly loved. The reason for this is that others, no matter how much they love, will have off days and not-so-great days. Needing them to love us, so that we feel good, is not good for us nor for them. It is asking quite a bit from others to always be holding us up like that and never getting a break. It is very important that we love ourselves and accept ourselves just as we are, right now and right here. This insures that we always feel loved and gives everybody else a nice break. It also keeps us from feeling needy, insecure, and clingy. It keeps us from feeling like we have to compromise in relationships too, as we do not have to settle for anything because of our emotional needs." I hope you will find it useful/helpful too.
Attended Hannah's wedding yesterday. She's so pretty!!! and she looked so happy... I'm so happy for her. =)