all about the timesIt's like making up for the lost times. Being overseas for several years, I think I've missed out on some of the things which I should have experienced then. And I'm making up for them now, albeit with a body which is now less resistant to fatigue.
It had been fun, coming up with random things to try out and doing impromptu stuff. Even if it's crazy, as long as you are in a group, it would appear to be more fun than embarrassing. And being in a group means you can take a back seat at times, just watching and letting things flow; and also being able to just join in as and when you like, without being judged or prejudiced. I'm glad to be able to find a gang where I can be so at ease, and is thankful for it.
Just caught the show 'Definitely, Maybe' in a drive-in movie event.
April: “Forget about the 'real' deal. You don’t find it, it finds you…you know, when you are ready for marriage, a mortgage…(other examples)...the person that you are with THEN is the one." To a certain extent, this is true isn't it?
And I'm now wondering whether I should sleep a bit later to catch the sunrise, or just fall asleep without waiting for my hair to dry.