Happy Birthday Singapore!I like this year's NDP!!! Kudos to the organising committee! The programme finally has a focus and is more structured instead of just massive of people running ard. I love all the songs remix, especially the National Anthem!! It's the best version I've heard so far, and with fireworks adding on to the atmosphere. Great job!! For once, it captured my attention throughout the ceremony. Well done!
The fireworks are good too.. at the beginning the small star & heart-shaped fireworks can be clearly seen with a few decorating ard the stage, then slowly more and bigger fireworks followed to hype up the atmosphere, and finally the use of the same coloured fireworks to end it with a blast. Very well thought out in my opinion! Either that, or the camera man did a good job this yr capturing the concept of it clearly. heh..
Just a pity I didn't get to watch the fireworks at site this year.