Power of PhotographyWedding photos never fail to warm my heart. The smiles on the faces, the happy loving gaze at each other and the lovey dovey poses always make the couple seems so in bliss that it's surreal. It's a world of their own, and nothing else is able to capture their attention away from each other. Happiness just seem to be oozing and overflowing from them. It doesn't matter if the road is going to be tough later on, but the fact is they are at the top of the world at this moment.
But to really be able to capture this essence on paper for ever is dependent on the photographer. I have seen various 'standards' of wedding photography.. and I guess sometimes quality does come at a price. To capture this very moment for good, how much is one willing to spend? I thought that if the standard is mediocre, it's as good as not having any.
In any case, I came across
this album on facebook and I thought I simply have to share it. It is sooo beautiful that for once, I see the 'power' of photography. Check it out.