Same old me'You have not changed since I last know you!'
wow... all along I've been receiving comments saying that 'you look v different now!' and now suddenly out of nowhere, a totally opposite comment?
After a quick analysis, there may be some truth in it after all. This comment came from my primary 1-4 classmate, who only last rmb me when I was in P3 (somehow he don't rmb me in P4). Whereas the other comments came from people who know me later (say in sec sch or jc..) So if all are true, the conclusion is that... I changed for the worse as I went into sec sch, and slowly changed back to my original look as I entered uni. Make sense?
Meeting people from the past is still a very sensitive issue to me. Some people may move on, some may still hold on to the baggage.. there may be some whom you feel apologetic/guilty towards but didn't remedy then... there may be conflicts which you have long forgotten, there may be some who still hold on tightly to it. They used to be your best friends, and now when you meet again, you are just acquaintances. Feel kinda strange and awkward to me. Like, meeting a "stranger" and get to know you once more. And you may not be the same you eons ago. All you can talk abt enthusiastically are the past memories.
But at the same time, I do want to meet these people again. I dare say I'm one of the few who still remember most of my classmates' names. I'm the kind who 念旧 but don't show bah? So for those who are still active in my life now, pls be assured that I do treasure you all... I'm just not so good at expressing it.