IphoneI am so happy M1 is going to offer iphone too! I am not one who will just blindly follow what's hot in the market cos I don't like to hold the same thing as everybody else.. and also the price is usually too expensive. *daylight robbery!* BUT, but, iphone still manage to capture my attention because of all the various functions it has (esp the wireless function i've been wanting to have since 2 yrs ago), coupled with its elegant look and most of all, the sensitivity of its touchscreen which totally won me over. ME - who used to condemn full touchscreen phones, who used to prefer physical buttons for their reliability, who would NEVER consider iphone kind of phone. haha..
I know its battery life is v short... and the music player quality sux... but the touchscreen won me over!
Having so many friends with iphones tempting me to join them, and having the chance to play with the phone for a couple of times.. I have now made up my mind to get one for myself! Only thing now is its price. Wonder what M1 will be offering... The news now is that it'll be available before end of the year. Though I really hope it will be out in time, so that I can get myself my birthday present, I think it's likely that it will be delayed and will only be out next yr. =(
*fingers crossed* can do nothing but wait now...