Kena conned!I am on leave today! But got woken up at 8.40am by my DD's call... -_-"
So i on my laptop to do abit of work for him, then read a bit of emails, and came across this:

Usually I pump ESSO, and I recall I still have half a tank of fuel left. But since this is at almost half price, and since I am not working today and will be able to catch the 10am-6pm time slot, why not! So I've decided to go catch the deal before I go out.
On my way to the petrol station, I was contemplating whether to mix my ESSO95 fuel with the Shell95 or 98, and decided to heck go for the more expensive one since they are both at $1/litre. So it was "Uncle.. Shell98, full tank".
Upon payment, I saw the bill of $40+ and wondered if the cashier forgot abt the promotion. So I asked... "Is there the $1 promotion...??" And he told me "Oh, it's tmr!"
.........
And he continued to ask... "You pumped full tank ah?".
"Yah".
Yah.. this girl is dumb to have mixed up the date...
"So do you have the Escape card?"
"The one to accumulate points? No leh.."
"So do you want to apply for one? Can get it on the spot."
"Oh.. ok.'
Ok.. so this is a dumb girl who mixed up the date and end up pumping Shell for the first time.
How embarrassing!!! And aft getting back into my car, my first thot was: I kena conned by Shell. Crap.