"Love" BiteA mosquito secretly kissed me on the lip today. I was actually bz paying attention to the attacks on my hands and arms that I didn't realize I had been attacked on the face! Only when it started to itch and swell and when I scratched the edge of my lip subconsciously that I found out. By then, the skin had already peeled off, and now it looks like a sore. Can still feel the stingy sensation, esp when I was brushing my teeth. Why of all places... >.<
It's super tiring today. Drove for 3 hours in total... sat, or rather bounced, in a 4-wheel drive on a bumpy terrain traveling at ard 20km/hr for 2 hours in total... walked on a 84" pipeline for about 100m... and the repeated going out into the sun and returning back into the vehicle several times with the air-con blasting straight at my face made me feel even worse at the end of the day. Plus dehydration... I think all these factors had taken their toll on my weak body for the day. As expected, I concussed immediately upon reaching home, and even now I'm still tired.
But i must say it had been a very interesting morning. Sometimes I love my job as I have the privilege to gain access to such installations. But that's just sometimes. LOL.