stress and strainsJust when I thought I'm beginning to get used to working and take things in my stride...
...
It must be because of my sleepiness and weariness, and the hectic tired day.
*next day*
i cant believe my arms, shoulders and back are aching! All i did was climb up and down those access ladders and up and down and up and down and under and over the railings and under and over again and hang here hang there climb here climb there inside an underground chamber that is humid with just sufficient ventilation. That's all. Looks like my body are in need of some 'large dramatic actions' to exercise these weakening muscles.
And just nice, today someone called and offered me a complimentary pass to Bikram Yoga. I asked how they got my contacts, he said someone referred me and gave my number to them... From the list of referred names, it's definitely someone from my workplace. Well, must be because of my aching muscles, I actually accepted the offer and decided to give it a try. I must be crazy. I was told I can bring someone along... anyone interested?