- Viv, 19August09
- Viv, 03August09
- Viv, 02August09
- Viv, 12July09
AAAND with such adrenalin, and perhaps also the costly entrance fee, I decided to test my limits and nervously joined the queue for the roller coaster ride!!!!
Let's face it. The corkscrews red and blue roller coaster rides are simply too advanced for a total noob, right? Moreover, it was closed for maintenance. So I couldn't hop on them. Okok.. even if they were not closed, I think I won't ever have such guts or courage to court after death. So, the junior one was all I could handle and it was enough to make me giddy after my virgin ride. I attributed it to the adrenalin I've self-induced before taking the ride.
And we are so so lucky. The moment the clock hits 6pm, the moment the park close shop, it started to pour like crazy. And thanks to the shelters and umbrella services, we got back to our car almost dry.
So to conclude the day, I hereby declare I am super proud of my achievement to have taken the JUNIOR roller coaster ride TWICE! And that my most favourite ride in the whole of USS is the Canopy Flyer at The Lost World! I can go on it for a third time... the next time!! =)
I am happily married. :)
Just a typical girl seeking her own fairy tale..
and she is glad to have found her prince. =)
And the prince decided to ask the typical girl… to be his princess and live happily ever after!!
~*20 November 2010*~
The day my prince went on his knees and presented me with THE ring!
~*27 November 2010*~
The day we booked Changi Village Hotel to hold our solemnisation ceremony!
~*11 December 2010*~
The day we found and bought our fairytale castle!
~*14 December 2010*~
The day we finally decided and bought our wedding bands - to be worn on our fingers forever!
~*21 December 2010*~
The day my prince and I filed for a notice of marriage with ROM!
~*25 January 2011*~
The day we collected our marriage certificate from the ROM!
~*30 January 2011*~
The day my prince and I tied the knots to live happily ever after!
The Hunger Site: Click Daily!!
Fight Hunger: Click to Feed!
Singtel internet SMS
Starhub internet SMS
Zahada Riddles
Grow Flash Game
Wong Fu Short Productions
Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese Drama and Movies
Singapore at Half the Price!
Reebonz - Branded goods at a discount
designer
-Chronicles
navigationcode
*chewy.GUMMIES-
imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
brushes
Miss M|
VBRUSH|
moargh