Wishing you well..It's been some time. Many things happened to you - I've been wanting to find out more about them. Many things happened to me - but I didn't quite feel like sharing. I left one msg to you somewhere, I don't know whether it reached you. If it did, you will know why I'm not able to face/talk to you. But I guess it doesn't matter now.
It had been good while it lasted. While I had once hoped that it'll still be good after it ended, I guess fate had some other plans for us that have to take precedence over this. I am genuinely sorry for the hurt and pain, but I'm sure it's for the better, and I'm sure you will now agree too. I am happy and relieved to see what you have now, and I really wish both of you happiness forever, from the bottom of my heart.
You may ask why this sudden post? I saw a msg on your facebook, and I just felt the need to let the two of you know that I am very happy for both of you. =) All the best, jiayou!