Going on a trip up northMy legs are starting to feel the tiny aches after a near 4km run tonight. But the adrenalin and endorphins are still active in my body... shiok!
Gonna lead a group of 150 pax to KL tomorrow for an exchange friendly games with the Malaysians. Never done such things before. At the moment, since everything is planned, it didn't seem like it'll be a tough trip. In fact it felt like just another trip that someone else is organising and I'm just following... Wonder what kind of surprise / learning experience is in store for me.
Anyway am packing now. For just a 2-night trip, I am spending too much time packing. The luggage seems so light that I just feel like bringing some extra just-in-case-i-want-to-use-it items.
Needa wake up at 5.30am tomorrow. I'm definitely gonna end up snoring away in the coach tomorrow... zzz...