Becoming of a shopaholic!oh gosh... in just one month's time... i bought:
a laptop (Macbk) - $1.4k
a pair of sunglasses (Ralph Lauren) - $200
3 pairs of shoes (Barefoot, Schu & Bonia)- $370
2 dresses (Fashion Lab)- $100
a top (Hypnosis)- $20
a skirt (a shop in wisma i forgot the name..) - $30
and also spent on myself:
haircut (Komachi)- $80
car servicing & repair (Riverview)- $700
plus amount spent on others:
birthday presents & wedding ang baos - $1k
What excuse should i give myself? That it's GSS and I have actually got savings from the discounts instead? Or that these are items which I have been 'accumulating' and had no choice but to buy now? or that these items have become a 'need' instead of 'want'? Or that this is retail therapy to make me feel better during this time of unhappiness? Even my bonus (before CPF) is not able to recover all these expenditure. I think citibank is loving me and will classify me as their valued customer soon...