Have you heard lately…Haven't you heard the news? No?
If you actually missed it on facebook… the news is that I am now engaged!!
Shocked hor?
Me too. haha.. I was shocked that I have agreed to a proposal. Which I shan't elaborate. That's not the point anyway.
The point is… I actually agreed to settling down. I was pretty amazed by this. Because I was not a girl who dreamt of getting married when I was young, nor when I was erm… say 25. It is true. My first bf broke up with me because he was afraid of the commitment at that age - when in fact, now that I think back, I doubt I have ever really thought abt settling down with him for real, since we were still so young then.
I really don't know why… is it that the biological clock suddenly triggered an alarm to release certain signals to my brain? It is all so sudden.. but it all felt so right. Things happen so naturally that there is nothing much to think through.
And from now on… a whole train of planning and preparation begins!! There is so much to do and I asked myself why I did not pay any attn to them before.. now I had a hard time deciding what I want. But it is all so exciting and as much as I can, I will document down every single details here so that I can rmb in yrs to come! For those who can't stand all the long-winded stories, I suggest you don't read them otherwise I guarantee you will be bored to tears!! ;P