My Dearest HTB!My fiancé is such a darling. For the past week, or even more than that, he had been accompanying me on my hunt for my dress and shoes everyday… with no complaints, complete patience, and full support. He is my advisor, my listening ear, my nanny, my massager, my driver, my meal provider.
And he was all these… despite being very worn out from the daily shopping and deliberating and discussing and etc. He continued to be my pillar of support showing no signs of frustration to me at all. I only managed to find out his weariness yesterday when I sensed that he seemed to be a little more easily irritated by boutique owners/salesgirl. How insensitive I had been!! Taking up ALL his time searching for MY stuff! And he has been such a dear staying throughout with me all the time and taking in all my nonsense when I was unhappy and dissatisfied.
So… tomorrow we shall take a break. No dress, no shoes, no shopping, no planning for anything. He needs to have a break.. a long overdue break.
I am so thankful to have such a gem by my side. Thank you for being such a wonderful 'HTB', my dear! ;)