Of butterflies, nerves and apprehensionOne more day.
Just two days ago, I was still so stressed over all the undone preparations that I don't feel any joy nor excitement at all. It is just like organising another event again.
This morning, I woke up with a few butterflies in my stomach. Could be the effect of the Riesling last night. Still, after being awake for 2 hrs, I am not able to calm down yet..i think I am feeling the excitement.
Just one more day, I can't subconciously tick 'Single' when I am filling in forms.
Just one more day, I will have a… hubby?
Just one more day, I will be a 'Mrs'!?
Just one more day, I will lose my freedom!! (as my dear friends have very excitedly pointed out last night.. -_-")
Just one more day, and life will not be the same anymore.
omg. The thought of all these scares me. such strange words. being associated with me now. HOW STRANGE!
It was like the day when I graduated but yet I didn't feel any difference from just the day before, when I was still officially a student. Though I recalled I was rather sad that I couldn't enjoy the flexibility of skipping lessons as and when I like anymore. But of course, I am so totally not a student now.. just another rat in the race trying to earn a living. I simply grew out of that phase slowly, naturally, without noticing at all.
Similarly, I have to slowly grow into the next stage of my life. Tomorrow marks the beginning of that day.. and luckily life won't be too drastically different over the next 2 years before the customary wedding. So I still have a long time to slowly adjust… But I know things are just not the same anymore.