Is it coincidence, or for real?I changed my chinese name, together when i apply for a new IC. The pronunciation is still the same, but now the third character is different. I changed it as my mum said the earlier name is a really unlucky one for me.
So I changed it. Since it still sounds the same and I guess the impact is not great. And hope for the better.
True enough, my life changed. All of a sudden, i kena a lot of BIG arrows. It is as though all of a sudden i was placed on a different level and people think I can do more. Maybe they found out I am now holding a pink IC so can reveal more stuff to me. Or maybe they just accumulate them and throw to me at one go. Or maybe they think I have been slacking.
Regardless of what reason, I am suddenly swarmed with tasks I am not sure if I can handle separately, not to mention now I need to handle all of them at the same time. On one hand I am honoured everyone think so highly of me and excited about the tasks… on the other hand I am very stressed and overwhelmed by them. I am really having doubts whether I can juggle them well.
I just hope that I will emerge from it without too much hiccups and develop myself in the process. Wish me luck!!