Two official letters in two consecutive daysIt's always a mixed feeling whenever I see this letter. Happy on one hand, but unsure if it is well-deserved on the other. I feel obligated to work harder, especially after receiving the letter of appointment, but I keep feeling so clueless and incompetent. Probably laze is my biggest nemesis.
I don't think I am as happy as I should be because this to me is just about taking on more tasks and responsibilities. Moreover I don't feel competent enough to deserve it. But of cos if I don't get it I will be even more upset. Human is simply never satisfied right. Heh..
Hopefully I will be able to find new energy in my worklife from all the upcoming tasks to start the fire burning again. It had been put out cold and wet and that was unbearable. I want to find a purpose in my existence again.
Perhaps it's not abt finding one, but creating one. Good luck to me.