URRRRRRGHHHHHI just created a mess, in an attempt to 'stand up' for myself.
I don't know if it is the stress that got to me, or if my rebellious streak is retaliating. I simply couldn't accept how the HUGE arrowS flew towards me. At least if they have been kind enough to talk to me about it, I would have accepted it better. But they didn't. My request was turned down without even informing me. I was furious. I was upset. I felt that I was being bullied.
But perhaps that's how things are like there. Everyone just suck all the arrows up without any complain. And they expected me to do the same.
I couldn't. I struggled for a long time but I still couldn't take it. I complained to the highest level i could go to. I got the ok.
But still they stick to the original plan!!!
I have no idea why. I really have no idea why. I feel like a little kid who was punished without knowing why. I felt like they simply wanted me dead.
I so need a breather. This is reducing my lifespan.