*screaaaam*Just attended my first concert ever!! It was so exciting for ne I had to spend the money to buy a lightstick!! Haha.. Jolin was singing and dancing ao hard and I have to say we are really one bunch of unappreciative audience who took super long before we got high enough to finally show our excitement to stand up and sing/dance along.. It was already encore!! Nonetheless my arms were swaying to all her songs right from the start and I can already start to feel the ache on my left shoulders and right arms. And my voice is hoarse from all the screamin and loud singing, it was so fun!!! I am so going to attend a concert where more audience can get heated up faster then it will be more fun!!
I am so hungry now.. And the night is still long ahead!! Not sure if the election results will be interesting this time round. On the way home!!