BreakdownSomething which happened today disturbed me. Just heard about a friend who snapped all of a sudden and did some crazy stuff in a public area and ended up with the police and eventually the hospital.
Many are speculating the reason for the sudden breakdown. Some wondered if its family/relationship problem. My bet is on work stress.
The news shocked me when I first came to know about it. First it was disbelief, then came the question marks, and finally after accepting that it happened, I was worried, saddened and even felt guilty. Would it have happened had I been a little more aware or shown a little more concern?
I can't quite figure out how this happened, nonetheless it served as a wake up call for myself. I know I am emotionally unstable, so all the more I had to learn to take things more easily so that I don't end up stressing myself beyond my limits. Just do my best, and don't give myself unnecessary pressure. No one is perfect, and I need to accept that I can and will make mistakes too. Just move on, and don't worry too much. Health is most important.