Meet UpsThis week was a week of meeting up with old friends. It had been so long since I had scheduled several meet ups over such a short period.
Thank goodness they were friends who belong to my inner circle. Amongst them were those who used to be close but have not been in each other's lives for some time; had been in regular contact even tho the regularity can be as long as one meet up every several/many months; used to be the closest but no longer know where we stand in each other's lives anymore. There could be awkward silent moments during the meet ups, either due to my deteriorating ability to converse or my boring unexciting life that is not worth sharing. I was nervous abt the meet ups, becos I had no idea what to expect. But regardless of those moments, I was genuinely happy to see them again. I hope it was the same for them as well.