Going crazy from the wait and suspenseFor once, I don't feel the cramps or soreness/swelling. Just fatigue, slight bloatedness, slight backache and poor appetite. It's been two days already from the average timeline. While this is not uncommon, this time seems to be different. Am I thinking too much? Being overly sensitive?
I am really getting very anxious to find out. Even got a test kit ready already. Should I do it? Wait somemore?
Gosh. This is driving me crazy.
*update the next morning*
Decided not to battle with the anxiety monster and took the test. Turned out to be negative. The anxiety died down, which helped to give me some calm and peace, but I can't help feeling sad. Perhaps it is sadness due to the loss of hope, or due to confusion, especially since the body is not acting in its normal self these few (or rather many) days. While 90% of the hope has died off, there is still 10% of it that will persist until the confirmation sign appears.